Open source projects
Here are our github pages with further information and the possibility to download SOEM (Simple Open EtherCAT Master stack) and SOES (Simple Open EtherCAT Slave stack) or get more documentation and reference manuals:
EtherCAT SDK is a complete tool-kit for developing EtherCAT slaves on embedded systems. It has two separate components:
- The EtherCAT Slave Editor is a tool for generating ESI, EEPROM ad object dictionaries for slaves using the SOES stack.
- The EtherCAT Explorer is a tool to connect to running EtherCAT slaves, to do network exploration, logging and diagnostics.
Two sample projects are provided (click on links to download):
Help & Support
Below are some examples of the available reference designs rt-labs provides. All reference designs are available as either a barebone codebase or with a real-time operating system (RTOS): rt-kernel. rt-kernel is built for determinism and to support hard real time. Static time-based schedules can be defined and the core supervises that deadlines are kept, in combination with managing less time-critical event-based functionality in a flexible and smooth way.
EtherCAT Master using SOEM
- Infineon XMC4x
- Freescale i.MX53
- Blackfin 5xx
- Blackfin 6xx
EtherCAT Slave using SOES
- Infineon XMC43
- Infineon XMC48
- Freescale K10 – using Beckhoff ET1100
- Freescale K60 – using Beckhoff ET1100
- Xilinx Zynq – using Beckhoff ET1815
- CANOpen over EtherCAT (CoE)
- Vendor over EtherCAT (VoE)
- Distributed clocks
- SERCOS over EtherCAT (SoE)
If you have questions regarding our products, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you would like to request support or use one of our solutions, please send an e-mail to email@example.com.