Pilot is a user-friendly tool for control and visualization of process data and parameters that covers data-acquisition, calibration and post-analysis during embedded target development.
Pilot is designed to be able to log and store large amount of data utilizing the HDF5 file format in conjunction with a high bandwidth communication bus.
Logged data can easily be imported to MATLAB, Python or java or any other software platform supporting HDF5 for post-analysis, replay and simulation of recorded data.
Either Ethernet or EtherCAT can be used as communication bus to the embedded target.
- Intuitive user interface
- Process data control and visualization
- Parameter control and visualization for run-time calibration
- Graphical data acquisition display objects
- Progress bar
- Firmware download
- Dataset download
- Built-in dataset generator
- Logging of process data and parameters
- Supported log file formats
- Connection type supported
|How to obtain||Contact firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Price||euro 5000 per developer seat|
|Product category||Development tools|
|Link to documentation|
|Link to download|