Prestudy to set out the requirements and expected outcome from implementing a automated regression test system.
The aim of the prestudy is to define the basics of how the organization should move forward with test automation, to analyse current, and suggest future efforts. Results will be compiled in a report outlining and concluding efforts and deliver a proposal on how to move forward.
Based on the test object supplied, the following topics will be covered by the prestudy:
- Definition of use case scenarios the automated test system shall fulfil.
- Description of test procedure, both from a technical perspective and business related.
- Outline how automated test should be integrated in existing development process.
- Analyze current key performance indicators for system quality. Get input from stakeholders.
- Presentation of conclusions and proposed solution using rt-robotest.
|How to obtain||Contact firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Product category||Training and services|
|Link to documentation|
|Link to download|