rt-labs iodrive TS19™ is a complete and ready to use HIL-rig for system testing of embedded systems.rt-labs iodrive™ TS19 makes it possible to test almost any interface (GPIO, CAN, PWM, …) with real time requriements. Every input and output is represented as a keyword in Robot Framework, which makes it very easy to write and maintain tests.
The system is expandable using EtherCAT I/O modules, which can be used to be stimulate the system under test in all almost any possible way.
- Platform for virtualization (Intel Xeon CPU)
- EtherCAT realtime module with automatic I/O configuration and HMI-interface.
- 2 CAN interfaces, for logging and data generation of CAN traffic
- 3 Ethernet ports
- Wifi (b/g/n)
- Robot Framework compatible
- Multimeter (Rhode & Schwarz HMC 8012)
- Power Supply Unit (Rhode & Schwarz HMC 8042)
- 24/5V DC
- Relay controlled 230V AC supply
Example of EtherCAT IO:
- Digital in
- Digital ut
- Serial communication
- Puls counter
- Motor control
|How to obtain||contact email@example.com|
|Product category||Development tools|
|Link to documentation||rt-robotest documentation|
|Link to download|