SOES EtherCAT Slave Library, written in C, used to write custom EtherCAT Slave applications.
Can run on a large number of platforms, the main requirement is that the platform include or can interface an EtherCAT Slave Controller(ESC).
It is easy to use and provides a small footprint. It is a good alternative to more complex stacks on the market and is especially well suited for embedded systems.
- Memory allocated statically,
- Low foot print
- Easy to port driver and application layer via ESC read/write layer.
- ET1100, ET1200
- IP 181x
- TI soft ESC
Mailbox Box protocols:
- Syncmanager synchronous
- Distributed Clocks
Modes of operation
- Polling – will poll for events and data
- Mixed polling/interrupt – will poll for events and trigger in data interrupts
- Interrupt – will trigger on events and data interrupts
|How to obtain||https://github.com/OpenEtherCATsociety/SOES|
|Price||GPL with exception|
|Product category||Communication stacks|
|Link to documentation||https://openethercatsociety.github.io/doc/soes/index.html|
|Link to download||https://openethercatsociety.github.io/|